A section for everything else
The "Other" section holds everything that doesn't belong anywhere else on my site. These pages range in quality from fully-fledged personal projects to barely-implemented prototypes, so don't be surprised if something breaks. If you want to be helpful, report bugs to email@example.com.
Here's a directory of what can be found in this section:
- Dice — A simple dice rolling program
- Rock–Paper–Scissors Cellular Automaton — An implementation of a more complex cellular automaton, in which there are three different types of cells, each of which an consume one other type and are consumed by the third
- Klotski — A sliding block puzzle game that appears simple but is actually quite tricky
- Sliding Tetris — Like the Soviet classic Tetris, but rows of blocks move up from the bottom of the screen instead of falling from the top
- Jotto — Play the simple word game Jotto against a computer